The Fence Stain Products We Use:
We use a commercial grade product called Wood Defender® fence stain which is made with the highest quality blend of resins, oils, and finely ground pigments. These come in a wide selection of fence stain colors for you to chose from. Wood Defender fence stains saturate the surface of the lumber, penetrating into and sealing the wood, leaving the fence and wood with an even, uniform coating. No back brushing is required. It is an oil based stain and sealer in one. Each Wood Defender fence stain product is designed and formulated for a single purpose, fence staining. Compared to competitive products that are labeled “universal” the Wood Defender product line is superior in all aspects. Wood Defender is formulated for longevity, ease of application, and ease of re-coats.
We use two different kinds of stains depending on the fence, and customer’s desires. The two different kinds of stains we use for fence staining here in Oklahoma are Transparent and Semi-Transparent fence stains.
Transparent Fence Stain
This product has a customized formula designed with finely ground trans-oxide pigments allowing all wood grain to be visible while also providing excellent U.V. protection. The transparent fence stain supports a two year warranty.
- Maintains new wood look with transparent color while still revealing all wood grain and texture
- Transoxide pigments
- Blend of synthetic resins and natural oils to preserve wood
- 2-year warranty
Semi Transparent Fence Stain
This fence stain is a unique product utilizing opaque pigments which offer unparalleled ultra-violet protection while still allowing wood grain to be visible. Product is backed by a three year warranty.
- Finely ground iron oxide pigments enhance color while still revealing wood grain and texture
- Superior color retention
- Blend of natural oils to preserve wood
- 3-year warranty
Transparent Fence Stain Colors
Semi-Transparent Fence Stain Colors
Each of these fence stain colors include:
- High quality, deep penetrating natural oils used to replenish and revive the composition of the wood
- Highest quality trans-oxide and finely ground iron oxide pigments that lessen the damaging affect of harsh UV rays while providing ample color choices for consumers
- UV inhibitors to further lessen the effects of harmful UV rays and keep the color consistent through the duration of the warranty
- Synthetic resins designed to promote maximum adhesion and penetration to the wood while beautifying the finished appearance of the wood structure
- The latest available mildewcides and fungicides to repel the growth of harmful mildew and fungus spores that decay wood and turn the fence gray in appearance
- Water-repellent silicone to repel water, decreasing the damage associated with warping, swelling and cupping
- Unique dispersants and anti-settling agents used to keep the product consistent in its container and lessen the amount of stirring required prior to application